Join us on the 30th November for this 1-hour webinar.
Although a vaccine might be on its way, we still all face several months of uncertainty and challenge. This webinar aims to help you and your organisation navigate through this time.
Since March we’ve supported people and groups all over the world to adapt to the pandemic's constraints and opportunities. In this panel discussion with four of our team, we'll draw on these experiences to help you prepare and support your staff and teams in the coming months. Join us to hear:
- The trends we’ve noticed in organisations over the past six months
- What changes we anticipate in the coming months - and how these might impact you and your work
- Up-to-date Covid-19 information to help you make decisions that benefit you and your team
- Strategies for how your organisation can thrive in this season
Our panel speakers from Thrive Worldwide will include:
- Dr Matt Edwards, Medical Director
- Erin Rotich, Director of Learning
- Ann Muraya, Director of Organisational Health
- Graham Fawcett., Psychosocial Director
Places are limited - reserve yours today.